600 grams of diced and poached apples OR 1 can of apple pie filling
6 flour Tortillas1 tsp ground cinnamon
1/3 cup butter
½ cup white sugar
½ cup brown sugar
½ cup water
1. Spoon fruit evenly onto tortillas and sprinkle with cinnamon. Fold tortillas into half moon and glaze inside edges with milk to keep the seams together.
2. Shallow or deep fry in oil until desired. Remove and stand.
3. Bring butter, sugars and water to the boil in a medium sized saucepan. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring constantly for 3 minutes.
4. Drizzle sauce evenly over tortillas and sprinkle extra cinnamon on top if desired.
5. Serve with a dollop of double cream or vanilla bean ice cream.